The Tetley Kitchen Team has an exciting opportunity for an established, or up-and-coming, Chef de Partie to join our award-winning team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and exacting individual who enjoys working in a team environment, delivering outstanding dining experiences and who will always strive to deliver exceptional food.
This role offers chefs a better work-life balance, with our kitchen closing daily at 5pm. Chefs only work evenings for events, with much more opportunity to work through the day. As well as this other benefits include:
- A friendly, welcoming and creative work environment
- 33 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Westfield health insurance which provides access to mental health support
- 25% off food and drinks in the Bar & Kitchen
- Paid breaks
- A regularly serviced kitchen