Artist and early years specialist Stephanie Jefferies invites you to get creative and spend time together in this immersive environment, where you can touch, climb and slide!
Sign up for our free Family Pass, which gives you access to the space as well as:
- Special offers in The Tetley Bar & Kitchen
- Access to other free family activities
- Updates on our family events
In Tiny Tetley Studio, Jefferies uses play and contemporary art to create an alternative to commercial spaces for children and their families.
Tiny Tetley Studio features a bespoke sound installation by Buffalo Sound Design, play structures designed and built in collaboration with Three Create, and crocheted breastfeeding aids from Leeds Bosom Buddies.
Supported by Garfield Weston Foundation and National Lottery Awards for All
- Tiny Tetley Studio is located on our Second Floor.
- Our lift is located at the rear of our building for access to all floors.
- There are baby change facilities on our ground and second floors.
- Please call us on 0113 320 2323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific questions about access.
For more information about visiting The Tetley, click here.