If you feel like you’re re-working your statement every other week, or if you’ve simply neglected yours for years, join art writer Lara Eggleton for this practical session.
Lara helps us to talk about our practices, articulate our ideas and write a strong artist statement.
This event is part of PANIC! Together, a double-weekend artist development programme with The Art House, Wakefield.
This session will be recorded and made available online after the event.
- This event will take place at The Tetley, in our South Bank Room on the ground floor.
- Our lift is located at the rear of our building for access to all floors.
- There are accessible toilets on the ground floor and second floor.
Please email Bella Probyn, Artist Development Coordinator at email@example.com if you have any questions about access.
Subtitling and BSL
- A British Sign Language (BSL) Interpreter can also be made available at your request, by giving us one month’s notice in advance.
- To book this for 1 or 2 April, contact us by Thursday 10 March.
- To request this, please email the session name and your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 320 2323.
Please note, there are no onsite parking facilities at The Tetley. Our nearest car park is RCP Parking on Sheaf Street, Leeds, LS10 1HD.
For more information about visiting The Tetley, click here.