Head Chef at The Tetley, Jade Crawley, will be putting together a delicious three-course menu that pairs wonderfully with the flavour profile of the Starward range whilst focusing on local produce from Yorkshire.
Included in your ticket will be:
- A welcome drink: Starward Leftfield with Three Cents Dry tonic and ruby grapefruit
- An expert-led tasting, three-course menu with Starward Whisky pairings:
- Prawn roll, brioche bun, tomato concasse, crispy onions, thermidor sauce
- Yorkshire pulled lamb shoulder, herbed crushed new potatoes, whisky gravy, battered onion
- Summer berry sorbet, coconut cake, vanilla mascarpone, herbs
- A finishing cocktail, the Tawny Old fashioned: Starward Nova, Tawny Port, aromatic bitters and cherry.
Vegetarian and vegan options are available so there is something for everyone.
Leeds Indie Food Festival is one of the highlights of the year. 2022 will be the fifth in-person edition of this wonderful celebration of everything that makes the independent food and drink scene in Leeds great.
- The City Workshop is located on our Second Floor.
- Our lift is located at the rear of our building for access to all floors.
- Please call us on 0113 320 2323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific questions about access.
Please note, there are no onsite parking facilities at The Tetley. Our nearest car park is RCP Parking on Sheaf Street, Leeds, LS10 1HD.
For more information about visiting The Tetley, click here.