Perfect for children aged 5–11, take part in Emily’s project Home is! and create your own little homes using wood, neon and lots of other exciting materials.
Sessions are outside. Please come dressed to get messy and for all weather conditions. Children remain the responsibility of their parents or carers at all times.
- Cross Flatts Park is wheelchair accessible.
- There are some hills in the park.
- The Watsonia Pavilion in the park has an accessible toilet.
- Call us on 0113 320 2323 or email email@example.com if you have any access questions or would like to discuss your child’s needs
- There is no dedicated parking at Cross Flatts Park.
- There is some parking on the residential side streets near the park.
- The park is on multiple bus routes off Beeston Road and Dewsbury Road.
Emily Binks is an artist, adventurer and educator from Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
Supported by Jerwood Arts’ Development Programme Fund and Child Friendly Leeds’ Play Enabling Grant