Four guest speakers join us for the evening, with fantastic advice to help give your child the best possible start in life:
- Giving birth in Leeds and practical tips – Birth and Baby Hub
- An introduction to first aid and baby proofing – Mini First Aid
- How to soothe a baby – Blooming Babies
- Ante-natal and post-natal nutrition – Enlivening Elle
Local representatives from Leeds Mumbler will be there to introduce you to the various baby groups, classes and other activities that you can look forward to in Leeds with your baby.
We’ll also have some goody bags, discounts and useful information to give you!
Family Pass offer
Please let us know you have a Family Pass in the notes section when you book.
- This session will take place in the South Bank Room on the ground floor.
- There are accessible toilets and baby change facilities on the ground floor.
- Please call us on 0113 320 2323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific questions about access.