How it works
Bring clothes your child has outgrown and swap them for up to 15 new-to-you items.
Clothes should be in good condition without damage, bobbling or stains. The Tot2Tot team will check the condition of your clothes when you drop them off.
Children’s Clothes Swap
Time slots for the swaps are arranged in age order. Please choose your ticket based on the size of clothes your child needs.
If you need clothes in multiple sizes, you are welcome to book to attend multiple swaps. Tickets are free to book, with a suggested in person cash donation of £3.
- For children aged 6–8 years: 10–10.45am
- For children aged 4–6 years: 11–11.45am
- For children aged 2–4 years: 12–12.45pm
- For children aged 1–2 years: 1–1.45pm
- For children aged 6–12 months: 2–2.45pm
- For children aged 3–9 months: 3–3.45pm
Parents To Be
Come and ‘shop’ between 3.15–3.45pm. For a suggested donation of £5, select up to 20 items of good quality, second hand clothing, sized 0–3 months, without being expected to bring items to swap.
Tot2Tot Clothes Swap is a new clothes swap for good quality, second hand children’s clothes. Our aim is to make getting great second hand children’s clothes easier whilst saving time, money and the planet.
This event is part of the Baby Week Leeds closing party at The Tetley. This day of family fun takes place across and outside The Tetley to celebrate UN World Children Day and the close of Baby Week Leeds 2022.
Family Pass offer
Please let us know you have a Family Pass in the notes section when you book.
- City Workshop is located on our Second Floor.
- Our lift is located at the rear of our building for access to all floors.
- There are baby change facilities on our ground and second floors.
- Please call us on 0113 320 2323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific questions about access.
For more information about visiting The Tetley, click here.