Member & Friend Events
- 21 January 2016, 5pm. Meet the Artists. Join us prior to the launch of exhibitions Winter Garden. and Picture Book to meet and mingle with artists over refreshments in the historic Board Room. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 27 January 2016, 6-8pm In Conversation. Join us for an evening with Roger Palmer for a discussion unpacking themes of the exhibition and accompanying works. Tickets £5/ £4 Members. Price includes glass of wine.
Our Members and Friends are important supporters, helping bring contemporary art and unique events and programming to The Tetley.
£46 Joint Membership (for Two)
£56 Family Membership (for families with children 17 and under)
- 10% discount in our Bar & Kitchen* and in our Gift Shop
- Annual Membership card and gift (new Members receive a Tetley tote bag)
- Inclusion as a part of our Inner Circle mailing list, highlighting special events and invitations to exhibition previews and exclusive Member events
- Member discount on ticketed events and courses
- Free hire of The Tetley’s Board Room one time per calendar year**
- Birthday Dinner at The Tetley’s Bar & Kitchen – your entire party receives a 15% discount on your birthday meal
£250 Friend includes all of the above benefits, plus:
- Your name listed on The Tetley website and in our annual report
- A limited edition artwork by an artist associated with The Tetley
- Invitation to Directors’ Luncheons, a contemporary twist on the historic Friday luncheons held by Tetley Chairmen in its heyday. Luncheons will be hosted by The Tetley’s Co-Founders Pippa Hale and Kerry Harker in the original Tetley Brewery Directors’ Board Room. This is a great chance to meet other supporters over superb food and drink.
* Please note that alcohol and soft drinks are excluded from discount in the Bar & Kitchen. ** Free Board Room hire only available with agreed minimum spend. Memberships are non-transferable. Members receive 40% discount on food throughout the month of January.
Register to become a Member
Your Membership Card will be posted to you shortly. If you have any questions or if you would like to make this Membership a gift, please contact Head of Development Matthew Roberts at email@example.com or phone 0113 320 2324.